Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bee-utiful Bling Card

Hi, friends! I have a card with bee-utiful bling today that I shared on the Want2Scrap blog a while ago. I stamped the flowers, bees and sentiments. The bees and sentiments are from The Craft's Meow's Thanks Bee to Thee stamp set.
W2S-May4
I used Want2Scrap Beautiful Bling Endless Waves for the bees' flight path. The bees were mounted with Glue Arts UCut it 4x4 foam blanks.
W2S-May4-detail
Want2Scrap Products used:
Want2Scrap Beautiful Bling Endless Waves

Cross-Promo Products used:
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Very sweet Nina - love the bling bee trails :-).
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable Nina - love the bee stamps and those beautiful flowers. Gorgeous bling too and you know I love the colours you use! You are such an inspiration Nina - you bless me! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty! Love the blingy bee trail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I love the doily and the pretty bow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just testing the Publish button

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love the bright red and yellow combo and love the sweet little bees. The bling flight trails are just perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails